On this day, the last of 2014, I thought I'd share with you the events that have truly shaped my life this year and the ones that are planned for the next.
In 2014, I overcame many personal and professional milestones and fears and, with the help from my friends and family, I found the courage to achieve all this:
That was quite a year, wasn't it? Phew, kinda glad it's over now, however, it did me good to put myself and my books out there in the public eye after such a difficult start to the year.
- Diagnosed with Endometrial Cancer (Feb)
- Released 'The Witchlets of Witches Brew' in paperback (March)
- Had major abdominal surgery (April)
- Got the all clear from my Oncologist (May)
- Did my first public signing and sales at an event (Kaleidoscope Gathering) (July-Aug)
- Finished writing 'Witch Bottle' (Oct)
- Released 'Witch Bottle' in both paperback and ebook formats. (Nov)
- Attended my first Pop Expo as an artist and sold signed copies of my three paperbacks. (Nov)
So what's in store for 2015, you might be wondering. Well, here's a quick look:
- Finish writing 'Castrum Lucis' (Book II of The Chameleon Sagas) (April/May)
- Release 'Castrum Lucis' in ebook and paperback formats (June)
- Book signing and launch of 'Castrum Lucis' (June)
- Signing and selling my books at the Kaleidoscope Gathering (July-Aug)
- Finish writing 'Maud and the Tea of Dume' (Sept)
- Release 'Maud and the Tea of Dume' in ebook and paperback formats (Oct)
- Book signing and launch of 'Maud and the Tea of Dume' (Oct)
- Attend my second Pop Expo as an artist and sell signed copies of my five paperbacks. (Nov)
As you can see there are a lot of things, hopefully, happening next year and a lot of work for me to do, but none of these are set in stone just yet because, as we all know, life is something that happens while you plan other things.
I hope all your plans for 2015 are successful and enjoyable and I will post again on the flip side. Have a happy and safe New Year!
Edain on Google+